Thursday, July 28, 2011

self discription

           It is very hard to discribe my self. My name is Joey Shim. I have black hair, brown eyes and darker skin than mmost of my friends. I'm extremely short than averages 8th graders, and I want to grow taller. Thus, many 7th and 8th graders think that I'm 6th grader. I always wear dark clothes because I like skull-imaged clothes.
          I live under very strict dad and bad-tempered mom. I have a sister who always do better than me, therefore everyone whos close to me always say, "you are brother of most genius student ever. we have faith in you that you will do much as your sister". My sister never got blow B+ and her GPA were always highest( 4.3or 4.0). However I get B- in my history and my GPA was horrible( I cannot tell you any further). I felt uneasy for being worse than my sister in school, and behaveior at my house. I tried my best, but I always felt bad what I have done.
Let me talk about my personality. I have two personality, enthusiastic side and depressed side. when I'm at entusiastic side, I am very hyper and anwser any questions that I can. however, when malncholy side of me appears, I want to be alone,and don't want to talk to anyone. I donot like that personality because I get so depressed that my get afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.