Wednesday, August 10, 2011

how to take care of a dragon

My name is Josh who is the son of viking. I live in an island that is in the up north called "Berk". My dad is a viking and he is a leader of our village. My father and village people fight against the dragojns that continually attack our town. I want to join my father's viking team. So, everyday I go to the forest that is in front of our town and practice to use sword and arrows better.
     One day, I went frest for training my weapon skill. Since I was not able to fight baby dragons, I got to practice. While I was working with my sword, I heard some roar in the deep side of the forest. I thought that sound came from near the river. I was very curious what might be in there. With little of fear and curiousity, I went to the river. And I couldn't believe what I was looking. It had dark rough skin. It had wing on its back. it was pretty small dragon. Still it was bigger than me. This dragon seemed very friendly unlike other dragons. Usually, dragons are frious and attack our village. But, when I give him food and care, i got more friendly everyday and I named him "Kyle".

     So, I decided to live with "Kyle" together. I took him to my home and put him in my room. He looked erally nervous and scared. I calmed him down and get more friendly. Then, he looked better. I gave him three meals a day really secretely. Because if my father catch me, I will get kicked out of my house. When Kyle roared, it was really loud. Finally my father caught me. He got really mad and tried to kill Kyle. I leaved my house and, with Kyle, I ran away. I went to th forest and followed Kyle. he got surprised. There were a lot of dragons in there. it was dragon's village. They all looked kind to me. So, he went back to his house and tell his dad that dragons are really kind. father forced me to tell him where are the dragons. I finally told him where they are.

With furious face, father went to the dragon's village. Dragons were surprised that my father and I came to there village. I was scared becuase dragons didn't know that I took care of kyle and my father didn't admit that dragons are nice. dragons were just looking at us. And my father raise his hand and our village people came from forest and charge them. suddenly, eathquake happened. It happen a lot these days. From the coaust, Tshunami was coming toward us. Dragons as they knew it was coming went to beach and started to beathing fires at it. Tshunami got calm. My father were surprised and realize what dragons were doing for us. He thank to them and we had a feast WITH dragons. That is how we start live togather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.