Wednesday, August 17, 2011

review : asdputtle

Ashputtle
Grimms brother
I think everyone know about cinderella. However, did you know that cinderella were re-made by Disney and original story is actually made by grimms brother. Th story is not actually called cinderella, but ashputtle. It was mad for adult, and in that time. people usually liked violent story. lets look at the story.
Ashputtle is basically story of cinderella. There are two older sister of Ashputtle, stepmother, and of course, Ashputtle. Ashputtle was nice girl who held household by herself, and she grew a tree. the tree play role of fairy in cinderella. However, the at the end tree punish Ashputtle's sisters and trun story violent. I will not tell what it does, you can read Ashputtle to find out.
I enjoyed this book very much because i could see the original side of cinderella. However, if the reader don't like to image killing things, I do not recommand it. Bt for me, it grabbed my attention because that story tell what type of story that old people liked, and it gives you the lesson that ' person who done something wrong should be puished heavly. If you want to read original verson of cinderella, read ashputtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.