Hey, guys! this is Joey. It had been 4 weeks since I met you guys. I had really fun time with you guys and I waws satisfied that I start to know you. I didn't have many friends in frist place. But in GLPS, you guys helped me and be friend with me. I loved it. I started to know Miju, the Tae-kwon-do girl. she was really funny, active, sometime furious, but nice. of course I had time with Jun. Even though we are living in same country and friend before, I got to know him more. I liked how Tony act to people, and how people call him 밉상. That was amusing me hole time. and Eunsoo was fun too, how she got teased by friend because of her last name, and because of her birth day was 4/2! Jung-in was nice guy who always want to help others, but he is bit too concentrating to girls. I got to know Rachel, how she can not watch scarythings and most of all, I didn't know that she was that active. Also, I got to know Luke that he is actualy shy and can't talk to girl that much.( I hope you get along with that girl Luke!) I now know Rosa that she is really good at drawing, and hole-hearted. I now know Kyle, who like to joke around, but when he does his work, he become very seriously. I now know that Catherina smile a lot and have sense of humor. I know that Jaden is funny, try to get everyone laugh. Now I know ah- yeon like to foo around in classes. I found out that Harvey is really good at drawing comics and other drawing, and funny everytime he say something. Ella is the girl who are emotionless at first but get full of emtion in the end. Jack is a fun guy who get along with me all the time. Ji-woo is a girl who is funny, active and enthusiastic. shawn is the tallest and strongest in this class and everyone know that he is bit cute and very nice.
All this classmate assist me to do good things that help my probelm. I want to say one thing. I think everyone have faith and destiny that indiviual have. it was my faith to meet you guys. it was your faith to meet me. but before i go, i want to say this to all. EVERYONE WHO HAD DESTINY TO MEET EACH OTHER ALWAYS MEET AGAIN AND AGAIN. SO DON'T FORGET ME AND WE WILL SOME DAY, MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.